We manufacture colour dispersions, polyester gelcoats, bonding pastes and lacquers for the composites and allied industries. We are looking for a warehouse operative to join our team. Full training will be provided.
Mon-Thurs 8.15am to 4.30pm; Fri 8.15am to 3.45pm. Working week of 38 hours.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Responsible to the Works Manager.
• Order picking and packing
• Keeping warehouse shelves tidy
• Dealing with Goods Inwards
• Dealing with Goods Outwards
• Performing monthly stock takes
• Liaising with colleagues in Production and Sales
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
• Ability to operate a counter-balance forklift truck essential
• Previous industrial experience useful but not essential
• Willingness to learn new skills
• Methodical approach to work
• Excellent team worker
24 days per calendar year, plus all Bank Holidays.
Salary21,156.00 - 22,608.00 Annual
Jobs by Category
Logistics, transport and warehousing