At Firebrand Training, we're proud to join forces with FrontFoot Life and FrontFoot Jobs to support the transition of serving military, vets, and their families into civilian roles.
We are a multi-award-winning IT certification provider part of the BPP Education Group. For the past 12 years in a row, we have been named one of the Top 20 IT Training Companies in the World and we recently became one of the few companies to be recognised as Microsoft Cloud Partner.
We have a track record of supporting the professional development of UK Armed and Police Forces. Firebrand Apprenticeships have an active pledge to the Armed Forces Covenant and have been accredited with a Bronze Award in the UK Government's Defence Employer Recognition Scheme. In addition, we have recently been appointed the official provider of Cyber Crime Training for police officers and staff throughout the UK by the NPCC National Cyber Crime Programme.
We specialise in accelerated certification courses from top IT vendors such as Microsoft, ISC2, ISACA, CompTIA, British Computer Society, and more, as well as IT Apprenticeships and Skills Bootcamps in Digital. We’ve trained over 134,000 professionals to date and are the only UK Independent Training Provider specialised in Digital to be part of the WorldSkills UK Developing Excellence programme.
Our partnership provides Armed Forces with a clear pathway to thriving careers with some of the largest names in IT.
Together, our support includes:
- Specialised career paths to transition members’ unique skill sets and experience to Cyber Security and related fields;
- Access to industry-recognised certifications to prove members’ professional credibility and help them stand out in today's competitive job market;
- Access to high-quality training programmes that blend hands-on training, IT labs, and theoretical expertise;
- Ongoing support and mentorship to help members navigate this challenging career change, fostering a strong sense of community that helps them thrive both personally and professionally.
Start a career in an in-demand tech discipline:
- Cyber Security & Cyber Crime: Learn to protect the online space and everyone in it.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): Learn to integrate this rapidly advancing technology in useful applications.
- Machine Learning (ML): Help develop AI applications through ML.
- Data Science: Delve into numbers and the fascinating insights we can receive from them.
- Coding & Programming: Learn to create useful applications for any business.
- Software Testing: Carry out this essential function for any IT project.
- Project Management: Those who love teamwork and keeping things on track this is for you!
Our most popular courses include:
In addition, at Firebrand we are proud to offer:
- 12-week Skills Bootcamps in Digital leading up to interviews with top local companies; programmes include 6 months of career support;
- IT Apprenticeships lasting up to two years, with vacancies in every sector. A rigorous, time-tested way to get your foot in the door and kickstart your career in tech.
Perhaps one of these is right for you?
Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date with the latest Firebrand & FrontFoot opportunities.